Saturday, August 10, 2013

Friends: Auntie Teen gets married!!!

One of my oldest longest and bestest friend from back home is my friend Christine. She hates social media of all kinds and will be mortified that there are now pictures of her forever in the blogosphere, Facebook world! haha!! But she got married last August a few days after I got the keys to my house in Charlotte. So before I could even unpack the girls and I hopped on a plane for Boston! They got to spend the weekend with their cousins while I was at the wedding :)

Here are the Bride, Mothers, and Bridesmaids at the Rehearsal dinner. (looking at 4 different cameras haha)



And I got some snuggle time with the newborn Princess Savannah!! :)



Flower girls and ring bearer



Wedding Day!!



What a BEAUTIFUL Bride she was!!



Me and my Mama Bear!!



My parents and sister were at the wedding too. It was awesome! Here is me and my Daddy :)



And me and my Papa Bear



Me and my twin sister with the Bride



The Bride and Groom



It was such a nice wedding. I had a blast! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Sweet!! Love is Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment