Monday, July 29, 2013

Future: Welcome!

Hi!! Welcome to my new blog. I spent the last 7 years documenting most of my time as a stay at home Mom to my two daughters during their preschool years on my other blog, The Adventures of Super Mom. My blog was painstaking and time consuming but also one of my most prized possessions. It is actually not quite complete... I have a folder full of blog posts that still need to be written, photos that still need to be added; a nice little project for me to finish up. My goal with my blog (when finished...) is to publish it into a book for my daughters. A keepsake they can have of the time of their life they likely will not remember as their memories of early childhood fade away. And I will print a keepsake for me as well, of the most challenging and most rewarding time of my life.

My family is relocating (again) from Phoenix, AZ to Charlotte, NC. Since we are starting fresh here, I thought it was time to start fresh with a new blog. A blog that will still feature my beautiful Family of course. (How could it not they are the most important thing I have ever been blessed with?) But, also a blog that is mine. Where I can post about the things I love. The things that matter to me, stir my soul, excite my belly, inspire me, motivate me, ground me, encourage me, teach me, make me laugh, make me cry, help me look cute, etc. I am also trying to permanently trade in one f-word for a bunch of others that are more PG. (Faith, Family, Fun, Fitness, Food, Future, Funnies, Friends, Frugal) Hence my blog header, ha ha!! I hope you like what you see here and you decide to stick around. :)

XOXO,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment