Monday, November 11, 2013

Fun & Friends: Discovery Science Center Charlotte

Monday was Veterans Day, so NO school for my babies. Our tradition is to always spend these special days off doing something fun that we don't get to do often anymore. Today it was our FIRST trek into Charlotte for some fun. We headed to the Discover Science Center. AND the best part, was we didn't have to go alone. My friend Jonee joined me (and DROVE) and Ryen and Ella's friends Cate and Connor joined us. Here are some pics! I forgot my camera so I had to use my phone. urgh!

We started off by goofing off and having lunch in their cafe. It was pricey but healthy and the kids loved the picnic baskets you put all your goodies in.



Kids water explore area




This was cool! I want one for my house, ha ha!



"You're gonna hear me ROAR!"



Loved the colorful signage



Touching the starfish and crab



Future scientists at work??



Hi Fishies!



Goofing off before running and tiring themselves out all over the 3rd floor outside the IMAX theater



Welcome to the Rainforest!



Stopping before more sea life



Demonstration about optical illusions!



Me and my babies!!



They had so much fun and we didn't get to do everything there was!



We had so much fun and ended up buying a membership so we an come back again and again!! Who's coming with us next time, ha ha?

No comments:

Post a Comment