Friday, October 25, 2013

Faith: Don't Worry!

Just about an hour ago I was starting to worry about something. Getting all upset, over reacting, full of anxiety and worry over the future. Then I sat down to check my email and came across a new post from Loving My Lot. I loved her post "7 Reasons There's No Reason to Worry" that I decided to share the list of 7 Reasons here. Find her blog here and subscribe to her posts :) Here is a little quote from Loving My Lot to help you understand what she is about:
"I think these two things–my faith in Christ and my love for my family–are what have stirred my passion for biblical womanhood. With my whole heart, I want to embrace the role and calling God has for my life so that when I do finally see Him face to face, it will be with no regrets."



From Matthew 6:25-34

1. Because if God has given me big, substantial gifts (such as my life & body), I can trust Him to provide for smaller, less substantial needs. (v25)

2. Because God is so sovereign He cares about even the insignificant details of nature. (v26, 28-29)

3. Because I am of great value to God. (v26b, 30)

4. Because anxiety does zippo to fix my problems or extend my life. (v27)

5. Because God knows what I need. (v32)

6. Because God’s kingdom and righteousness are more important than anything I could ever need or want. (v33)

7. Because tomorrow will bring new troubles I didn’t even see coming, so I might as well live one day at a time. (v34)

Reference: http://lovingmylot.com/2013/10/25/7-reasons-theres-no-reason-to-worry/

No comments:

Post a Comment