Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Food: Melt in your mouth chicken - Healthy Recipes

This recipe looks like it could have potential, so I am going to try it. Will review it in an update after we have it :) Wish us luck.

Melt in Your Mouth Chicken:



Ingredients: Serves: 8
Yield: 8 breasts (2 lbs chicken breasts)
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
1 cup Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 1/2 teaspoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper

Directions:
1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2 Mix cheese, yogurt, bread crumbs and spices together until combined.
3 Place chicken in baking dish.
4 Spread yogurt mix over chicken.
5 Bake for 45 minutes.

My comments: I have read reviews which have prepared me in advanced for the fact that my chicken will look nothing like the photo. I have also read that if I want it to be brown on top I should place it under the broiler for 5 minutes or so to brown it nicely. I am cutting the recipe in half also. :)

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment